Monday, February 04, 2008

Why people dont read my blog?

Not really tough to see why people dont read my blog ...

1) I dont update it quite often
2) All that I write is almost always unintelligible scribblings
3) I myself cant get my url right on first attempt: http://unintelligiblescribblings.blogspot.com (hope this is right!)

If you happen to read this, I am pretty sure you have landed here by mistake; misled by a horrible search engine or you are my dearest friend. Whatever category you fall, please click the ads link anywhere here. That would fetch me some money to buy you a gift ;) yes, you can trust me :)

Smiles,
Vinayak

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Hey Vinayak,

    Dont Feel bad that no one is visiting your blog. I have recently been bitten by this blogging bug!! So will check out yours often and make sure I leave my prints here

    Ramya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Machaan .. sure da! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ramya ... will only feel bad if you dont click some links on left, right or down ;)

    And thanks! I know and happy that you are always around visiting my space here and in Mouthshut

    Smiles,
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, never thought this advertisement strategy where both the parties get benefited.

    Ok, so how much i get for each click? if the percentage is good, i will employ someone to do this on a regular basis - PM buthi !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jagan,

    he he he ... sure, please go on and quote a percent!

    Smiles,
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one da maappu! I've also felt free... And you owe me several gifts! Btw won't Google get hold of such things?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maapi ... thanks ... kandippa.
    And on Google, I dont know! And I am not really blogging. I mostly write on Mouthshut.com. Just wanted to see how this Ad-sense works :)

    But gift kandippa! As promised :)

    Smiles,
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete
  8. Landed by mistake... But gonna gain some gifts :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ji ..
    Do I know you?!! Sorry, not able to identify from your blog!!
    Thanks for the comments here!
    (Yeah, am not speaking about gifts :))
    Smiles,
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete