Saturday, November 24, 2007

Beauty ... love .. and me

There are many people who tirelessly say that beauty is not THE thing. It might not be, but it is hard to rule out the role of beauty in anybody's life. Eiffel tower is one such majestic beauties I have got lucky to watch. But , I am not here to write about that. When I visited Paris in December 2006, I saw another beauty in front of the Eiffel.

I have always been or tried to be a 'good guy'. But as soon as I saw this girl, I forgot all about the world wonder in front of me. I took candid means to capture a good snap of this beauty. It was like she went straight into my heart. I could hardly manage a decent picture. I cursed myself to have bought a cam with only 3X zoom. To my rescue came my senior colleague (along with whom I visited Paris). We captured a few with his camcorder. What happened to all the 'gentleman'ism inside me? Probably that is what beauty can do.

She was posing in front of another beauty, the Eiffel and what a sight! She was sitting on a wall and I blurted out, "Careful!" without my own conscience. If she wasn't there with a group of friend I might have tried, "Excuse me. You speak English? What are the chances that you are single and a stranger gets lucky?". Something I can never imagine myself doing. Is this what beauty can do?!

I mentioned about this girl to one of my best friends when I was back. She said laughingly, "she might be one of those smoking types .. ha ha". I couldn't accept that. I felt she should be a nice girl ... this hope and faith for a stranger! Is this what beauty can do?


And what do I do after a year since I saw this beautiful girl; write a blog post. Just a glimpse for you of her (deliberately blurred to follow netiquette). I know it is not good to have taken photos of her without her consent. But, did someone say All is fair in love(?) and war?! Can I be excused on that grounds? And finally, what are the chances that she sees this blog post and identifies "Hey thats me.." and sues me!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. finally of all the palgoas...ou decided the french one the palgoa....
    ha ha...nice post...coo...I am able recollect her friends coming at the back of us just ensure we are not shooting her...:)

    Miss K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms K :)
    No!!!! I am a good boy :) palgoa and all was just chumma :)
    Idhuvum summa dhaan .. thats a different thing

    And yes, in fact this girl came to check if we were taking the snap of her friend! LOL ...

    Thanks for visiting and commenting!

    Smiles,
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you still carry her with you even after one year (I mean not just the picture)? May be you have really fallen for her!

    What if she gets to read this blog and wants to meet you in person - dont know for her to kiss you or her chappals to kiss you. Eitherway i feel you should be lucky

    Good bless and good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jagan! Thanks .. never imagined to this extent myself! Now it makes me dream! LOLz :)

    Smiles,
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:18 AM

    Hey you did miss out on the one you shoot in the Highwycombe church...yes a thing of beauty (not the one on the grass but the one on the church top)...when can i expect the writings on that one..is that planned for net year...
    Yes.. we should accept the fact that we are human beings and it is very naatural that we are attracted towards beauty..there is nothing wrong as long as we know what we are doing and it is within the limits and not hurt anyone..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephen,
    In short, அழக ரசிக்கலாம் ஆனா அனுபவிக்க கூடாதுன்னு சொல்ற? :)
    And what we took now in Wycombe is nothing man. That was just to improve on my candid abilities and to use my 12X zoom :) Never created an impact as this girl did in Paris :D

    Thanks buddy

    Smiles,
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:26 PM

    hmm vinayak nice post appreciate u for writing abt how u felt on seeing a beautiful girl.This writeup shows how u still adore her beauty..;-)

    BTW a clear picture of her wud make it more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    Thanks for nice comments. Yup! adore her beauty .. very much!
    And the clear pic, just for me :) Just kidding ... it wouldnt be good to post pic which ppl can easily download and you know all nonsense that happens on Internet with pics of beautiful girls.

    Smiles,
    Vinayak

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:34 PM

    hey vinayak the earlier comment was mine..

    Cheers
    Ramya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:35 PM

    oh so caring is it..cool man

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Ramya ... was wondering who it was :)
    Just decent enough to follow netiquette :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Namma manasu namma kitta illa nu sollu! :)

    ReplyDelete